Fill out my online form.

Frequent Questions
What is the payment method?

We are currently using PayPal to process our donations. When you complete the form and click submit you will be taken to PayPal to finish your transaction. Once at PayPal you have the choice to use PayPal funds or a credit card.

Can I send a check?

Yes! We will glady accept your check. You can mail your check to the Enough Abuse Greater Bay Area Campaign, c/o CIR Inc., 421 E. Cotati Ave. Ste. C, Cotati, CA 94931.

Can I donate in honor of someone else?

Yes, you can make a donation in someone else's name. Please indicate who you are making your donation for in the form above, and be assured that your donation will be used to end abuse in our communities. We will send an acknowledgment letter to you with a note for the honoree.

Can I donate directly to the Child Abuse Council in my County?

Of course! Please visit our Contact page for the contact information for your County.